About Renewal by Andersen of Houston:
Renewal by Andersen is the replacement window division of Andersen Corporation, specializing in custom manufacturing and installation of windows for residential markets. Renewal by Andersen is one of the fastest growing and one of the most recognized and respected brand names in the industry.
We are growing and adding another full-time Warehouse Assistant to our team located in Tomball, Tx.
The ideal resource would be an experienced Warehouse Assistant who has worked for a Windows and/or Door replacement/manufacturing company.
Location: Tomball, Tx
Reports to: VP
Benefits: In addition, we believe that taking care of our employees is key, so we provide a comprehensive benefits program including several Aflac offerings, company paid employee healthcare, several Aflac offerings. 401K, paid time off, holiday pay, plus much more
Will be responsible for receiving and verifying windows and doors plus other inventory, verifying accuracy of shipped vs received items, manually load and unload shipments (we do not use a forklift) stocking, accurately pulling materials for job orders, work with installation administration team, assist installation admin team with overflow task as needed, some carpentry tasks, perform other general warehouse duties and other duties as assigned.
• Reliable / dependable resource with at least 2 years recent Warehouse experience including at experience as noted in above responsibilities.
• Windows and/or Door replacement/manufacturing company industry experience high preferred
• Ability to lift 50+lbs
• History of strong working tenure
• Carpentry experience – ability to build shelving and/or carts
• Computer skills: MS Office
• Must have reliable transportation
• Strong customer service skills
• Be able to handle multiple tasks at one time and be a self-starter.
• Must be able to work in varied weather conditions
• Must be available to work Monday – Friday 7am-4pm or later when needed
• Be willing to work as a team player
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have an exceptional work ethic
We value integrity and quality if you share these values and possess the above requirements we are interested in hearing from you!
If you meet these requirements email your resume and hourly compensation requirements plus references to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning req#130HWPW