Call Center Supervisor / Coach (Outbound Phone Sales required)
Have experience coaching and developing sales agents, experience with Outbound Phone Sales and worked in a Call Center? Do you work well in a fast-paced environment?
We have experienced continued growth of more than 50% year over year, hence we are hiring qualified Outbound Sales (phone) Coach for our Call Center.
Location: Houston, Tx 77008
About Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door division of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has proven experience speaking persuasively by phone with lots of different personalities.
You need excellent conversational skills, a strong worth ethic and persistence. You will speak to hot prospects who are having trouble making decisions. You need a firm but warm approach.
Professional offices near great shopping and restaurants in the Inner Loop area.
You need to be flexible enough and skilled enough to help execute moment-by-moment management decisions
• Instruct, demonstrate, observe and critique agents to handle telephone conversations using approved company formats and strategies without compromise. Coach, develop, stimulate, encourage and guide sales agents throughout the majority of each shift.
• Ensure every lead is contacted, added to the database, profiled and resulted quickly and efficiently.
• Analyzes and resolves problem cases and assists agents with problem resolution.
• Ensures all boards (schedule and production) are accurate and up to date.
• Provides verbal and written warnings
• Ensure adherence to policies and guidelines
• Sets the example for work ethic, integrity, team play and decorum
Base, Bonus and Benefits
Business Casual Attire
All applicants will be kept confidential.
• 2+ years minimum experience as an Inside Sales Rep/Agent (Outbound Sales -phone).
• Prior experience working in a Call Center
• Experience coaching and developing sales resources
• Prior experience teaching, demonstrating, and enforcing a Sales methodology
• Ability and willingness to work some weekends
• Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background
• Superb written and spoken communication
• Computer literate
We are interviewing immediately!!! We value integrity and quality if you share these values and interested in this opportunity we are interested in hearing from you. Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to mention job code 111HWSCCC.