Having energy-efficient home upgrades can help cut your energy bills and help you save. More and more homeowners are looking to have their homes installed with energy-efficient doors, windows, roofs, and other components. Renewal by Andersen® of Houston, a company offering excellent window replacement in Houston, TX,discusses which materials can help you keep your energy bills at bay.
There are a few different door styles in the market that can contribute to your home’s energy efficiency. Choosing the right door type and style can be confusing to the uninitiated, so we will discuss some of the best door styles you can choose from when having your doors installed or replaced:
- French Doors – If you’re looking to enhance your home’s aesthetic appeal, then French doors are the perfect ones to get. They give off a classy yet modern vibe, and they make your house look fresh and unique. Aside from being pretty, French doors are durable and energy-efficient too. Renewal by Andersen of Houston offers only the highest-quality French doors made from superior materials, so you can rest assured that your house will get only the best energy-efficient products available.
- Patio Doors–Replacing your old patio door with a new one can make your patio, and your house as a whole, aesthetically pleasing. Not only that, you can have a more durable and energy-efficient door that’s a gateway to the beautiful outdoors as well.
Your windows are an important part of your house, as theycan give you proper ventilation and lighting. Replacing them with energy-efficient ones is a wise idea. Here, we discuss some of the most effective window types:
- Double-Hung Windows – This type is one of the most popular choices in all of Houston. Renewal by Andersen’s High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass is 45–56% more energy-efficient compared to regular double-pane glass. We provide this energy-efficient option with our double-hung windows for more energy and dollar savings.
- Casement Windows – This has a sleek design, so it’s easier to fit into tight corners or spaces in your house. Perfect for condominiums and apartments.
- Bow and Bay – Elegantly arched, these window designsarebeautiful and unique. They are energy-efficient and aesthetically pleasing too.
- Picture Windows – Have a better view of the outside with this window style. Renewal by Andersen of Houston provides picture windows with both High-PerformanceLow-E4 glass and High-PerformanceLow-E4 SmartSun™ glass, which is 45–70% more energy efficient than ordinary window glass.
- Sliding Windows – Sliding windows can be easily opened and closed, allowing better ventilation and picturesque views!
- Specialty Windows –Specialty windows can be a mix of different window styles. These are perfect for homeowners who are looking to improve their home’s aesthetic appeal.
Renewal by Andersen of Houston’s window offerings have High-Performance Low-E4 glass combined with frames made of Fibrex®,a highly durable yet low-maintenance composite materials. This duo gives you windows that are both beautiful and energy-efficient.For quality double hung windows in Houston, TX, contact us or visit our website today.