My Renewal by Andersen Referrals
Now that you are a customer, we know that you are going to be so pleased with our windows and doors. More than likely, you will want to mention our work to your friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. With the, “My Renewal by Andersen of Houston Referral Program”, there is a way that you can benefit from doing what you probably will do anyway!
We have put together a program where you can earn back money from your Renewal by Andersen of Houston project. Just fill out the below form and let us know the names and contact information for those friends or family members that you think might like to hear from us about our products and services.
If any of the people you refer to us become new Renewal by Andersen of Houston customers, we will send you a check for $250.00 for each that you refer to us.
Here are the few other terms and conditions we want you to know about:
- When you send us a referral, we will send you back an email confirming or denying their eligibility.
- We get to decide if a person is really a new referral or not. If we have visited with your referral in the past, this would not count as a new referral.
- A referred person cannot be considered as a new customer until they have purchased and fully paid for a Renewal by Andersen job within our Houston marketplace with at least a $3,000.00 order, within a year of being referred to us.
- If two or more people refer the same new customer to us at the same time, we will decide who gets credit for the referral.
- A property address can only be referred once.
- Liability for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply to referral fees paid to you, are your responsibility. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. Referral entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible, and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time, without notice, and to disqualify any entry in good faith.
- Employees, agents, officers and directors of Renewal by Andersen of Houston, its affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion in any way.
Now that you’re a Renewal by Andersen of Houston customer, if you would like to participate in our “My Renewal by Andersen Referral program – with no obligation, of course – just fill out the form below to let us know you understand how the program works.