Renewal by Andersen is a division of Andersen Corporation – the largest and most recognized window brand in the United States. We are the company’s exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement team and are seeking qualified Sales Representatives to fuel our continued growth.
We have received numerous awards several years running including BBB Award of Excellence, BBB Gold Star Award, and have an A+ Rating from the BBB
PURPOSE: The Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales team and ultimately increasing the branch bookings by improving the effectiveness, as measured by close rate and revenue per appointment (RPA) of individual sales representatives and the team by providing coaching and training focused on improving sales process, skills, product, installation, and industry knowledge.
• Hire, Train and develop sales representatives to assure representatives are successful.
• Complete ride-along visits each week focused on improving both performing and under-performing sales reps. Use a process of both observation and demonstration in the home to train. Debrief with sales reps and document results. Providing performance feedback to improve over-all performance.
• Analyze individual and team sales metrics to determine focus areas for individuals and the entire sales team. Develop and deliver specific training to increase effectiveness within identified areas or improvement including-close rate, first time close, quoting accuracy, RPA, installation knowledge and financing.
• Responsible for running, non-rep assigned follow up appointments; maximizing the sales potential from these previously run appointments.
• Partners with sales leaders in determining lead allocation on a daily basis.
• Partner with product knowledge experts in the development and delivery of product knowledge and installation knowledge training to increase effectiveness of sales reps.
• Partner with installation manager, internal operations manager, and tech measures on identifying areas of improvement within the sales support process. Provide necessary training and support to sales reps and team to continuously improve back office sales processes and paperwork.
• Development and implementation of sales contests to focus on specified deliverables.
• Develop and implement sales training topic to be delivered at weekly sales meeting.
• Participate and support the ongoing sourcing, recruiting and selection of sales representatives.
• Partners with sales reps in resolving open questions and issues post tech measure process.
• Key member in the implementation and delivery of company wide sales initiatives.
Reports to: VP
Location: Tomball, Tx
Compensation: Base + bonuses +benefits + 401K + Paid Time Off + Holiday Pay
• Four year degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sales management experience managing large sales teams
• Sales Management experience over sales reps for in-home sales
• Five or more years of in-home sales experience preferably in the Home Improvement Industry
• Strong one call close experience
• Computer skills and management of computer-based information.
• Planning and goal setting skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Financial knowledge.
• Decision making.
• Customer orientation.
• Tolerance of ambiguity.
• Results orientation.
• Providing performance feedback.
• Energizing others.
We value integrity and quality if you share these values and interested in this opportunity we are interested in hearing from you. Please email resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com mentioning req #15HWSSM