If you’re planning on window replacement in Houston, TX, there’s a lot to think about. Start by learning about these important window innovations that make Renewal by Andersen® windows a smart investment.
- Double-pane windows. These windows can help keep your home properly insulated. The spaces between the panes are filled with argon gas to reduce air infiltration and excess heat transfer.
- Custom windows. Sometimes the usual window styles don’t suit your taste or match the overall architectural design of your home. Windows with a custom shape can be the solution. Mix-and-match different styles or create your own unique shape with the help of our design team.
- Fibrex® window frames. Fibrex is an advanced composite material used to construct the frames of our windows. This material combines the strength and insulating qualities of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl. The material will never rot, fade or corrode. That durability protects your home from the harsh effects of the weather.
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® Glass. Our Low-E4 glass has a coating to regulate heat transfer within your home. This keeps excess heat out during summers and reflects heat back in during the winter. The coating also stops harmful UV rays.
- Sliding windows. Tired of sliding windows that stick? The innovation of using Fibrex for frames allows our windows to glide properly and easily – unlike wooden windows that expand with time.
These window innovations might just be what you need to make your home safer, more beautiful and more comfortable in the new year. Renewal by Andersen windows have made their mark in the industry because of their superior performance. Whether you’re interested in casement, picture or double-hung windows in Houston, TX, our products can meet your goals. For more information on Renewal by Andersen window innovations and our services, call Renewal by Andersen of Houston today at (281) 547-6177!