Customer Service Rep with Warranty and Services
We are adding another Customer Service Representative, Warranty and Services, to our operation and production team. Looking for a dependable quick learner for a full-time role in Tomball, TX.
Ideal resource for this role will have an innate sense of urgency, attention to detail and reliability plus 2+ years phone customer service experience handling Warranties and Services.
About Renewal by Andersen (www.rbahouston.com)
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door division of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation.
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
Location: Tomball, TX
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K. Several Aflac options such as Accident Insurance, Disability Income Protector, Cancer Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care, and Life Protector. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Customer Service Phone Representative will be involved with a myriad of tasks in supporting the operations/production team such as answering calls, scheduling, service and warranty, reimbursements, etc.
- 2+ years phone customer service experience handling Warranties and Services.
- Experience working for a Home improvement, remodeling or construction company (Remodeling, HVAC, roofing, kitchen, bath, replacement Windows and/or Doors, etc.) is a hugh plus!
- Attention to detail and organizations skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and internal associates.
- Aptitude to learn and become proficient with Renewal by Andersen’s products and proprietary systems.
- Must be able to resolve problems in a courteous and professional manner.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with the Houston and surrounding area
- Ability to work within paperless (digital) environment.
- Strong computer skills MS Office Suite
- Quick learner
- Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background
We value integrity and quality if you share these values, required qualifications as outlined above we are interested in hearing from you.
To be apply email, firstname.lastname@example.org, resume as an attached word or PDF document, your hourly compensation requirements, and a brief write up about your qualifications for the role. Make sure to mention req#119-CSRWS-WS