Consumer Financing Manager- Tomball, TX
About Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door division of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation. Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
Location: Tomball, Tx
Overview of Role
We are growing and adding a Consumer Financing Manager to our team.
This position is to develop, manage and work directly to establish a new consumer financing department for our organization.
The primary purposes of this position is to work consumer sales opportunities that were initially
turned down and to get them financed. The successful candidate will do this in coordination
with Sales Reps, Sales managers, customer and lending institutions
Ideal candidate for this role has been in a similar role as outlined.
Responsibilities are as follows:
• A number of deals are approved for financing on a “partial basis”. A key function of this position will be taking a partial approval and turning it into a full approval.
• Addressing finance turndowns over the past 24 months and see if any of them can be re-sold.
• Introducing potential customers with different financing options.
• Interact with customers to obtain additional credit information to support requested credit lines.
• Will evaluate, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations to determine credit line amounts and communicate this information to customers and other team members of the company.
• Will be responsible for ongoing training and monitoring of the sales force with regard to the company’s credit/finance option policy.
• Assist in developing sound, acceptable consumer finance policies.
• Reconcile transactions on deal saved to determine when and how much commissions are due.
• Initiate finance policies and adjustments to customer accounts within company policy limits.
• Be the primary point of contact with lending vendors and research and make decisions on finance option vendor selections.
• Identify issues and provide regular updates of close, cancel saves, and declines to management.
• Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to senior management and suggest actions/penalties to be taken when appropriate.
• Develop processes and procedures for evaluating customer financials for setting and changing credit lines/limits, as well as credit holds; implement liens as necessary to major delinquent account as approved.
Full Benefits package offered including medical, vision, dental, paid time off, holiday pay.
All applicants will be kept confidential
Renewal by Andersen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We value integrity and quality if you share these values and interested in this opportunity we are interested in hearing from you. Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to mention job code 1111HWSFM.