Window and Door Installer- Hiring 10 Installers This Month!
Those installers who qualify will get a $2,500 dollar signing bonus.
Renewal by Andersen of Houston, www.rbahouston.com, America’s premier replacement window, door and patio door company, seeks highly skilled window and door installers.
Renewal by Andersen is looking for top window and door installation professionals who are masters at their craft that will provide superior service to our customers. If you are an experienced Residential Window and Door crew of at least two and have a proven track record of superior workmanship, we would like to talk to you.
Our homeowners value integrity, quality and expect exceptional service and results. We are the leader in the industry and are looking for the best to work with us on our continued growth!
This is the time of year, when most other home improvement companies are scrambling, just trying to keep their good crews busy. We don’t have that problem at Renewal by Andersen. We keep solid, steady work all year around and have seen record-breaking double-digit increases year-over-year for the past four years. We have plenty of work for you and your crew.
This is not a fill in or part-time opportunity. You’ll be responsible for the installation and service of our custom manufactured replacement windows and doors within the Houston Metro and surrounding areas.
An installer ensures work site set up, performs window, door and patio door removal and installations. Performs work site tear down and clean-up of the entire job site in the accordance with Renewal by Andersen’s guidelines while insuring that the homeowner is delighted with the final product.
To see a day in the life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUDTForuQDg
- • 5+ years minimum experience replacing residential windows and patio doors.
- • A minimum of a 2-person work crew.
- • Excellent Carpentry skills.
- • History of Superior Workmanship.
- • A strong focus on customer service.
- • Scheduled availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes.
- • Ownership of hand and power tools necessary for window, door and patio door replacement.
- • DBA (Doing Business As) or LLC (Limited Liability Company).
- • Must carry or have the ability to obtain required general liability insurance and commercial auto amounts.
- • Certified Lead Renovator and Firm Certified or have the ability to obtain.
- • Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check of entire crew.
- • Provide references of your past work.
We value integrity and quality. If you have a crew, share these values and possess the above requirements we are interested in hearing from you!
During business hours: 281-378-6000×225
After hours or weekends: 888-489-0202