Overview of Role
We are growing and adding a full-time Canvassing Team Leadto our Houston Team. Looking for an assertive, energetic, dependable Captain to lead our neighborhood marketing teams.
Ideal resource for this role will have excellent tenure with a minimum of two years Canvassing (Door to Door Sales), face to face marketing and/or Sales experience. Must have high energy, discipline, self-motivation, and desire to excel. Demonstrated leadership skills. Management experience a plus.
About Renewal by Andersen (www.rbahouston.com)
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door division of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation. We have the reputation for exceptional products and world class service.
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
Location: Houston, Texas (77008)
Reports to: Canvassing Manager
Compensation: The position of Canvassing Team Lead offers paid training, a competitive salary, and significant bonus opportunities! Make unlimited income with plenty of growth.
Benefits: We believe that taking care of our employees is key so we provide a comprehensive benefits program including company paid employee medical, several Aflac offerings including Accident Insurance, Disability Income Protector, Cancer Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care, and Life Protector. We, also, offer paid time off and holiday pay.
Travel: Travel in and surrounding Houston area. No overnight travel required.
- The sole purpose of this position is to drive and generate qualified leads and appointments with homeowners thru field neighborhood marketing.
- Manages a team of canvassers (Field Ambassadors/Field Agents) with a direct hands on approach, provides motivation, and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Oversees all canvass field activities, daily meetings, field supervision and motivate team members. Recruit, interview and select canvassing team members. Engage the team in continual training.
- Create and develop the culture of the local canvassing team through personal role modeling desired behaviors and techniques.
- Monitors and coaches every team member to ensure they are following proper procedures, scripts and customer service guidelines.
- Attend required company meetings
- Minimum of two years of experience in Canvassing (Door to Door Sales), face to face marketing, and/or sales. In-home sales experience a huge plus!
- Exceptional tenure
- Demonstrated leadership skills with management experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to be a leader, but also maintain a “team player” mentality.
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team. Report findings and recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license with driving record in good standing.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background
- Computer skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Requires weekend and evening work.
- Must be able to work outside and stand/walk for an extended period of time.
If you have a strong desire to be compensated for what your worth, work with a company who promotes from within, value integrity, quality and have required qualifications as outlined above we are interested in hearing from you.
Please send resume to email@example.com mentioning req# 415HWSCTL