Administrative Assistant for Window and Door Installer team (731HWSAIT)
Have you worked in an Administrative function ordering windows, doors, siding, scheduling installations, and/or handling service warranty calls? If so we want to hear from you.
About Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door division of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation, is growing and immediately looking to add In- Home Design Sales consultants to our Sales team.
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
Overview of Role
We are growing and adding another Administrative Assistant to our Installation Operations Team. Looking for a dependable quick learner for a full-time role in Tomball, Tx. Will assist operations team with filing, copying, answering phones, research, confirming appointments, working with customers, ordering, etc.
- 3+ years Office Administrative experience
- Experience working for a Window, Door, Siding, Construction and/or Remodelingcompany in an Administrative function centering around ordering windows/doors/siding, scheduling installations, and/or handling service warranty calls, or similar.
- Excellent working tenure
- Strong computer skills MS Office Suite
- Attention to details
- Outstanding Customer service skills
- Positive Attitude
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Quick learner
- Superb spoken and written communication
- Associates degree preferred
Full Benefits package offered.
We are interviewing immediately!!!
We value integrity and quality if you share these values, required qualifications as outlined above and interested in Administrative Assistant job we are interested in hearing from you. Please send resume, base salary compensation requirements, and compensation history to email@example.com – Make sure to mentioning job code 731HWSAIT in subject line.
All applicants will be kept confidential